Friday 4 March 2016

Spring has arrived!


Hey everyone, spring has finally arrived. I am so glad that winter finished, I love to see how everything is growing and how much color is each way you're looking.

The beautiful weather can change my mood completely, even if i feel a bit down the sun the green grass, the flowers, the birds just switch my mood from a bad one to an excellent one.
I love spending time out, with my friends, even for a walk in the park. I always felt that spending time with beautiful, bright people grows you so much as an individual. Surround yourself with quality people which have vision, they are the treasure that we need to seek.

I hope you'll enjoy my pictures and you'll like my outfit, it's really me. I feel really comfortable wearing boyfriend jeans, large, baggy clothes and I completely love shirts, I would wear shirts with almost anything all the time. The glasses, I discovered them last week in Top Shop, the company that produce them is called Toyshades, have a look, they have plenty of crazy, cool glasses. The hat is the one and only H&M one, it was hard to find one for my petite head.











Hope you'll have a great weekend!
Photos: Austeja 

No comments:

Post a Comment