Monday 29 February 2016

London Fashion Week





London Fashion Week





Hey guys, I hope everything is going great in your lives, if not don’t worry better days are on their way. 
As most of you may already know, last week in London took place Fashion Week. It has been the first time I attended this type of event. It was definitely interesting, loads of interesting people especially photographers and well-known figures. I chose a quite classic outfit, to be honest I didn’t really want to stand out that much. I prefer feeling comfortable and I need to be in a specific mood to wear elegant clothes. Even though, it was a pleasure seeing so many different styles and the way people accessorized their personalities with their clothes.

I would recommend you, of course it’s a subjective thing, if you want to go to Fashion Week, be prepared to stay in ques, choose shows wisely so you won’t neglect yourself by not eating properly and resting. It’s a beautiful experience, so why not?










My favorite part of Fashion Week was by far Clio Peppiatt presentation which took place at the motel-themed Clio Peppiatt http://cliopeppiatt.co.uk/ . I felt in love from the first sight with the most adorable shoes, the bunny shoes which were designed in collaboration with Streetzie's High Heel Bunny Slippers.







You can find my clothes at :
1. Leather jacket - Pull&Bear
2. Shirt& Jeans - Hollister
Shoes:
Stone Creek
Accessorize:
Necklace-Hollister

No comments:

Post a Comment