Thursday 24 March 2016

The pink dress

Hello guys, I hope everyone is enjoying this amazing season, maybe more than me as I am living in London and I can barely see the sun, more in my dreams than real life.

I don't usually wear dresses, but when I do, rarely, is mostly for an event or for a night out with my girls. I would like to suggest you a lovely combination for a nice event, or an amazing night out. This super-cute dress is from Miss Selfridge which is a soft pink, beautifully shaped which advantage slim shaped women. The shoes are from lovely Vicina which are quite comfortable and the fluffy white fur coat is from River Island.
I have a new crush for nude lipsticks and I finally found one which I believe it is amazing and it's really affordable too from KIKO, called Smooth Temptation. I am quite a big fan of KIKO, lovely nuances of lipsticks and pencils, you should definitely give a try.

 I wish you an amazing week and no matter what, be yourself, stick to your uniqueness and make the most out of everything!!!




Dress: Miss Selfridge
Shoes: Vicina
Fur Coat: River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment